Wednesday 20 January 2016

Juice Plus: even good for "preganant" Mums


As I've said a number of times in this blog, JP do have not a screening process when it comes to recruiting distributors. They do not check the applicant's knowledge of the products, knowledge of health, knowledge of diet, knowledge of exercise, knowledge of, well anything. JP do not care who you are, even if you are an obese uneducated person like Jenny who should be outright banned from giving anybody advice on health.

It's no surprise, therefore, that when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. You scrape the barrel of the employment world, you get the dregs. Thus, you get embarrassing adverts like the above by people who can't even spell or write basic English. I'm not meaning to be one of those grammar Nazis who get anal over typos - my blog has its fair share - but when the level of literacy is so terrible that people still can't tell the difference between "lose" and "loose", doesn't know when to use "they're", "there" and "their" and think that preganant women benefit from JP, I think I have reason to groan. And the most worrying thing is that these are routine mistakes made by many distributors.

That advert is just a joke, but Jenny, of course, doesn't care. Just copies, pastes, job done.

By the way, you know what else works with lack of energy, loss of appetite, fulfilling cravings and low mood? Fruit. An apple. A bag of which from a shop like Tesco costs £1.50 and can last a week.

I think I need to lay down after putting myself through this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment