Thursday 15 October 2015

A Blog Series on a Juice Plus Peddler


I have decided to start documenting this woman who used to be on my Facebook and who added me to her Juice Plus community group.

Basically, this woman is extremely overweight, if not obese, but thinks she is in a position to encourage other people to buy her "healthy" Juice Plus products. Juice Plus, if you are not aware, is a Multi-Level-Marketing company that recruits as many people as possible to sell their products on to friends and family. It is a barely legal pyramid scheme.

I am in a rush to type this introductory post, as some people actually have a clue about general health and fitness, and I would quite like to get my gym session done. In a nutshell I will now semi-regularly/routinely/whenever I feel like it post updates on this ham scammer's latest escapades in her quest to become a millionaire by doing nothing but spamming pictures and cheesy motivational sayings on a Facebook page.

The next post, possibly later tonight, will properly outline the state of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment